In existence since 1989, the Greater Columbus Irish Cultural Foundation (GCICF) has supported organizations that have afforded the Greater Columbus community enrichment opportunities to showcase Irish culture.
In order to meet our mission to provide funding and support that will advance awareness of the rich tapestry of Irish art, literature, history and traditions that comprise Ireland’s contributions, both locally and globally, we rely on the generosity of individuals for support. A few of the events and programs that we have monetarily supported over the years include:
- The Irish Way and Irish Life Experience Programs
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Columbus Celtic Dancers
- Clann~na~nGael SummerFeis
- Irish Family Stories Project
- Irish Theatre Group
- Columbus Curragh Club
- Shamrock Club Presidents Club
- Ann Richens Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Gaelic League
- Irish-America Cultural Institute
- Columbus International Festival
- Holy Family Soup Kitchen
- Andrew Grene Foundation
- Joint Organization of Intercity Needs
- Ohio Statehouse Annual Christmas Dinner
- Shamrock Club Pipes and Drums
- Columbus Police & Fire Pipes and Drums
- Cristo Rey Columbus High School
- Columbus Celtic Chorus
Without the assistance of community-minded individuals like you, we wouldn’t be able to provide the support for the events and programs listed above.
The GCICF is a 501-C-3 organization and, therefore, contributions are tax deductible under Section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code. Donate now for a deduction on your 2018 tax return.
We ask that you make a commitment to support our annual appeal by making a cash donation. This year our goal is $50,000 and we hope that you will be able to make a contribution. Your generosity will make a difference by allowing us to continue our support to showcase Irish culture in our community.
Remember that every donation makes a difference, regardless of size. Please return your donation to the Greater Columbus Irish Cultural Foundation PO Box 164412, Columbus, OH 43216.
Thank you in advance for your support!
Tax ID 31-1271798